- Cross River Mall
The Crossriver Mall is an extraordinary structure flaunting superb designs in high quality heat-reflective glass, marble, steel and granite. The Mall arcs over 12,380 metres which flows across 800 feet in sleek lines coupled with mind blowing landscaping and lighting. A 150 feet wide road to the front and an 800-feet common frontage lends the plot a distinct locational advantage.
The project attempts to project the most viable mix of retail, entertainment and commercial attractions for consumers and potential investors alike, with four floors containing carefully demarcated sections for shopping, entertainment, leisure, all accompanied by strategic branding opportunities.
Crossriver Mall, a dream venture of Suncity Projects Pvt. Ltd. has redefined the business of large format retailing in East Delhi. The Mall houses top-of-the-line brands in fashion, lifestyle, food & beverage, entertainment and leisure, all encased in a world class mega ambience that replicates the best of replicates international retail practices.
Located in the heart of Shahdara's Business District in the vicinity of highly affluent areas like Anand Vihar, Preet Vihar, Rishabh Enclave, Nirman Vihar, Suraj Mal Vihar etc., this 2.5 lakh sq. feet Mall opens a new genre of cutting edge retail and entertainment experience to over 4.5 million urban consumers from the area and other parts of the Capital and the NCR. Delhi's longest mall was launched by suncity on 18th june 2006.
Unit Types-Saleable Area
- Distances from Airport 26 km., Railway station 12 km., Metro station 1 km. & Connaught Place 11 km.
- 23226 sq. ft. area for retail & leisure.
- Centrally air conditioned 2323 sq. ft. atrium (2.15 lac. Sq.ft)
- 25,000 sq. ft. food court
- Four screen Multiplex cinema by Fun Republic, Seating capacity 1291 seats
- Two level basement parking for over 700 vehicles.
- Integrated HVAC system, rain water harvesting system
- Fire detection and fire lighting systems
- Integrated building management systems
- Modern elevators and escalators